Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Specialties

Why see Rowan as opposed to one of the hundreds of other acupuncturists available?  

  • I keep my costs in the mid-range of acupuncturists in my area
  • I am a general practitioner and can treat most conditions
  • I have a level-headed, calm, and scientific approach to treatment
  • I do house calls/in home visits! 
  • (I also have an office space)
  • I have a focus on emotional wellness

  • I work with teens, adults, and seniors
  • I welcome folks of all walks of life
  • I can help you manage or reduce pain
  • I can help ease anxiety, depression and insomnia
An ear
(A senior ear is listening)
  • I can use non-invasive, non-needle options, such as cupping or pressure-point seeds.
  • I can work with the microsystem of the ear to treat the whole body at a distance.
  • I can use herbal medicine, using either pre-made pills or custom dry herb prescriptions
(Pic of hand holding berries in various stages of ripeness)